Fake News???

6:08 PM

Fake NEWS!! Why am i not surprised :-/ It's pretty much all over the internet and I donut know which one to believe. I seriously needed to read the article and educate myself because I'm really gullible. One time, there was this fake news that circulated widely in the internet after the OSSLT. At first, I believed it and I was like WHAT THE HECK!! But then I looked closely and I was like "meh, it's just an edit haha" (I actually hate how gullible I am, oh how I wish not to trust info so easily)

The OSSLT Fake News (twitter)
Well, for the quiz... my premise is correct! I did bad on the quiz at the end of the article hahaha -cries- Since I did very bad, that means I am VERY susceptible to being fooled. I was pretty confident with my answers too omg. I can easily be tricked, which makes me dull-witted to live in this world. IM JK, I shall be a very clever girl who knows the difference between fake and real news! This shall happen very soon! :D

At least I learned useful information while writing this blog post! But hold up, what if the article that I just read is fake... -dun dun dun dun- 

Nah, anyway I learned how not only the information can be fake, but the author as well! I also learned how the websites that I trust could be fake as well :( Also, if I still can't figure out I just have to go with what my guts tell me! I'm jk. I won't.. because following my guts is the main reason why I'm soooooo gullible. But yeah, I just have to analyze the website's article and see if it's authentic or not. 

Well, that's it for now y'all. 

Pease out. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts

Flickr Images