Twitter Wars - How FAR is TOO FAR?

3:34 PM

Twitter is one platform of social media where people can share a lot of stuff, such as your thoughts, pictures, videos and more! It is also one of the most popular social network where people can easily interact with each other. Twitter pretty much consists of posts called "tweets". This is also where people try to throw shade at other people using "subtweets" LOL (which ends up with other people assuming that the tweet was meant for them to see... even if it really wasn't). It's really fun and risky to be on twitter, because not everyone is gonna like what you post. There will always be the one person who will criticize your opinions and thoughts. And well, you gotta always be ready for the criticism.

Not to mention that people actually use "retweets" to get something they want. Like this one young man who just wants free chicken nuggets.

I really enjoy using twitter. It has become some sort of an easy-access diary to me. Except that it's public... for everyone to see... hahaha... I cringe every time I look at my old tweets.

Anyway, that's quite irrelevant to the topic for this post SO MOVING ON.... A conflict on twitter between a Toronto woman and man actually resolved it in an ACTUAL COURT. LIKE WHAT!!!

Okay so, personally, I wouldn't want to fight on social media. I'd rather resolve a conflict privately and peacefully, ya kno? Because you never really know what can happen. Like this situation, they got everyone involved in their fight. They could've just chilled down and just let the conflict end at them blocking each other :) But actually, I never thought this kind of things happen in real life... the internet is such a fascinating place. Always full of surprises.

I think that nobody is right or wrong. All I really feel is that they should not quarrel on social media and just handle the situation maturely. They should know better. Their conflict being resolved in an actual court just shows how it went WAAAAAAAaaaaayyyy too far.

Actions, posts or tweets done online or social media should really not be punishable by law. UNLESS, the situation is like the one stated above. But yeah, we really can't control everybody. The criticizing won't stop because we all have our own opinions and perspectives. We ain't all the same and we ain't perfect too. We just all gotta be responsible for our own actions. For example, I can roast someone right now and just say negative remarks 'bout them BUT I choose not to, because I am a very decent human being and I know my limits.

Well, that's just how I feel bout twitter. Farewell ~

Pease out.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Seriously, I agree wholeheartedly that the man and woman started a useless fight that led to nowhere.

    They wasted their precious time on Twitter fighting and when they could've been actually living their lives, or even at least been on another site using their time a bit more wisely.

    It's clear that none of the two were in their "right" minds, but too deeply in their wrong ones.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Like us on Facebook

Popular Posts

Flickr Images